WELCOME TO MY BLOG! DO FOLLOW ME! XOXO!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG! DO FOLLOW ME! XOXO!

Friday 15 April 2011

First Shot!

Ok guys! this is my first shot to write a blog! and I hope u guys enjoy reading this! I really wanted to make a blog for a long time ago. But I dont know how to. That shows that I'm stupid. Ok. First of all, I MISS KUCHING FOOD! yesterday i ate 2 large box of Pizza which cause me stomachache until now. And I havent sleep yet. And it is 7.23 in the morning! I miss the place where I came from. I hate this place(currently in KL studying) . and I miss all the things that i can do at my hometown! hehehehe.Btw, thats all! just giving my first shot! and Enjoy the song! the song inspires me how to live a life without your family with you like i'm doing now! :)..xoxo chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment